Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Venting...

Okay... well I need to start by letting off some steam. So I called my credit card company to have them add me on to the account since Tim is never here. That way when I need to make payments or just ask questions or whatever, they can talk to me and don't have to wait for Tim. So then I called today and of course, they won't talk to me because I'm only an authorized user on the account and that's not good enough. I was like DUDE, I don't even need to be an authorized user... that's not what I meant when I called the first time. I want to be added to where I can handle this account for him. He was there when we called and he authorized it! I know its for our protection, blah blah blah... but it is so IRRITATING when I'm trying to pay bills and get things done! So then I called our car loan people cuz we're trying to get one of our cars paid off and I needed some info. Okay, this car is in MY NAME and they were asking me all these random questions like "Where does your father in law own property?" They get this info off the credit report or something??? I have no idea!! Anyway I had to answer like 6 questions like that and they weren't even about me! It was just people I was associated with... Weird. Alright, I'm done venting about stupid people. I just wanted to hop on here even though I dont have any new pictures to post.... just wanted to let you guys all know that I've started a new job at IBC Bank and so far I've really been enjoying it. I've been able to come and go when I need to and they will be setting me up to work from home when I want/need to. So that will be really nice. Tim even got me a cute little bamboo plant to put on my desk. What a babe :o) Well, that's about it. I'm gonna print a couple pictues to put up in my cubicle. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It is so irritating try to deal with money issues over the phone. They make everything so difficult! Congrats on the new job, I hope you continue to like it.

Unknown said...

That is why BD does our bills. Well that's not the only reason:). I am so glad you started your job. Good luck!!