Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone already! We had such a fabulous holiday! This year we had our 2nd Annual Christmas Eve party and it was a total blast. We started with some delicious taco soup, followed by some awesome Christmas Bingo. We sang karaoke and laughed so hard! Everybody brought yummy treats and we all had a really great time. Then towards the end of the night, we all opened up our pajamas.

The next morning we got up and went to my parents house for our Christmas celebration. Everybody opened stockings and then we had delicious breakfast tacos, compliments of Mom & Dad. As the day proceeded and all the wonderful presents were opened, I thought a lot about how important family is and how much our personal traditions mean to me. I'm so grateful to have such great parents who love me and raised me in the gospel. I hope someday Tim and I can add children to our little family so we can do our best to pass on the love we received from our families.

It's only a couple days away from 2011 and already my list of New Year's Resolutions is getting long. I guess I better start writing them down! I love this time of year when you take inventory of your life and make new goals. Hope everybody had a great holiday season also!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: