Friday, September 10, 2010

New Haircut!

So I went to the salon today for a "trim" and somehow ended up with quite a short little bob. I told Apryll when I sat down that I was deciding between a trim so that I could just let it grow out, or doing something short and fun. There's something about having been bald before that makes me totally fearless when it comes to my hair. I used to be scared to cut my hair short... and now literally, when I walk into the salon, I pretty much give Apryll free reign to do what she wants. Anyway, I like how it turned out. I do kinda wish that the front came down a little more into a point, like the inverted bob... but as you see from the pics I've included, it is stacked in the back. Just wish it was a little more drastic in front.
<>
Short & Sassy... I think I like it. :o) Maybe next time I'll add some color?