Friday, January 21, 2011

Paperwork Overload!!

Okay, Okay - so there's not paper and a pen.... it still feels like the paperwork is never-ending!! These questions took me forever to answer. I'm finally finished with the actual questionnaire part, which is great. It was actually kind of fun to think about all the important things the questionnaire asked about, but I'm glad I'm finally finished. Tim is still working on his, but hopefully we'll be done officially pretty soon.

So onto the next step - I have ordered certified copies of our birth certificates and our marriage license from the state. I also requested copies of our pet vaccinations. Although - our cats need to have their records updated, so I'll be scheduling that appointment on Monday. Then we will be sending a medical evaluation form to our doctor for him to fill out.

There's a lot of stuff to be working on, but that's a start at least. Tim and I will be working together to start writing our letter to the birthparents for our profile. So keep us in your thoughts, we could use all the help we can get!

1 comment:

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

Gosh I'm excited for you guys! You're just moving right along!! I will keep you in my prayers, cant wait to meet the little one! love you