Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last Minute Weekend

So I mentioned earlier that Taylor came home for the weekend and brought her friend Laura from college with her. It was so fun to meet and get to know her! She is from Bozeman, MT so Austin felt like NYC to her. It was so funny, and we had a great time showing her around. On Saturday night we went dancing at Midnight Rodeo, which is a country dancing place and it was so fun. I wish I was a better 2-Stepper, but I guess practice makes perfect so I better go more often. I had a lot of fun at that place because they intermingled some hiphop music between the country and that was a LOT of fun. A fun mix of everything, that's what I'm all about.

I also posted earlier about playing volleyball at Zilker Park, but I didn't have any pictures then, so I've added some here. Overall - a SUPER weekend with my baby sister. :o) (Can I still call her that even though, she's in college AND she's my best friend?)  
I love this shot - with downtown Austin in the background, great idea Laura!
What a great day this turned out to be! 

No comments: