Monday, February 21, 2011

Windblown Josie

This weekend we all went to Zilker Park and played some sand volleyball. Without even mentioning how awesome it was to be able to play outside in February (I heart Texas), I can say it was a great time had by all. INCLUDING our dogs. Keno and Josie came along with us and although I dont have any pictures of them at the park - you can imagine how much fun they had just judging by the photos of the drive home. Watching Josie with her head out the window almost NEVER gets old. Is she the cutest or what?





One of my favorite things about Keno, is when we have totally worn him out and ran him to death, he'll park right in front of the water and just breathe and drink until he's nice and rested. I think it's the cutest thing ever. He'll drink some and then every single time, he finally just sits down and it is hilarious.

1 comment:

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

I couldn't possibly love that little key note speaker any more! I love that 1st pic of josie, hahaha, its so funny when Lucy does that too.