Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday Festivities

I hope your Easter Sunday was as enjoyable as mine. We all got together at "the shop" (aka my parents house) and had an incredibly delicious dinner, that included brisket, ham, au gratin potatoes, sweet potatoes, deviled eggs, green beans, rolls... I mean it was quite a spread. Delicious!

We sang some karaoke and did a little dancing... but of course the best part was the Easter Egg Hunt! The Easter Bunny came and hid eggs for Benjamin and Tyson at the shop and we all hung out while they hunted. It was great. Enjoy some pics of the chase - (Just an FYI, this is a very picture heavy post... a "photo journal" if you will)





















Are my nephews just the muffinest or what??

And then I caught a very sweet moment between my Grandma and my Aunt Marla. They were dancing together during our karaoke and it was so cute!







Aren't they so sweet?!

And my Aunt Jamie and I took a pic together too -

A lovely family get together, as usual :o)

How was your Easter?

No comments: