Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Andy the Ragdoll

I know I've posted about my cats before...but I'm going to do it again. For journalistic purposes, I want these pictures documented. I have the most beautiful cat in the world. And even though his mood swings remind me of a teenage girl, I love him to pieces. I have become more and more allergic to him over the years, which makes me very sad. He has the coolest personality. If anyone is thinking about getting a cat, I highly recommend the Ragdoll. Great pets.

So yesterday, I was sitting on the floor next to my bed and putting on my ankle brace and knee pads for my volleyball game. I looked up and Andy was sitting on the very edge of my bed leaning over looking at me like he was going to kill me. I laughed so hard... then I grabbed my camera and took the pics below. It's always hard to get a really great shot of Andy that shows how pretty he really is because his eyes never turn out blue, or the flash always ruins it. I am pleased with how these turned out:




Is he not the most precious kitty you ever saw? I love him.

No comments: