Thursday, February 3, 2011

POST DATE: August 2009

This was never posted: So here we go almost 2 years too late, but for posterity's sake!

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated high school... And yes this was last month, but I've been so busy at work, this is the first chance I've had in a LONG time to get on and post something new. So anyway, 10 years ago, I graduated from high school in Everett, WA and Tim and I decided to fly up for the reunion. I'm glad we went too, it was super fun to see all my old friends. And even though there were a lot of people missing that would have been fun to see, we had a great time getting caught up. Here are a couple shots from our evening:
This is Meg & Candis, these were two of my good friends in school. They both look amazing and it was so fun to see them again!!
From left to right is Megan and Tasha. I have known these two lovely ladies since the 6th grade if you can believe that... Love them. :o)
The next day there was a barbecue at a park where everyone brought their kids and that was a lot of fun. Here's Megan and Tasha again and then on the right is Lauren, one of the nicest people on this planet. :o)
So while we were in Washington, we stayed with Wendi and Jason in Renton. It was quite an adventure. We brought Josie with us because Wendi has a Yorkie named Milo and they had a great time together. We went to Pike Place Market and had lunch and pretty much just had a good time. I didn't get to see Wendi nearly enough, but... hopefully we'll schedule another trip soon. Here are a couple pics from Pike Place and from when we went to see the Blue Angels at Lake Washington:
Here we are waiting for our lunch... we ordered this cheese appetizer with apples and we tasted all these fancy different types of cheese. It was hilarious. Our desire to be adventurous turned into some rotten cheese eating and I don't remember the last time we laughed so hard.
And of course the obligatory shot in front of the Pike Place Market sign.

No comments: