Friday, March 25, 2011

Las Vegas Trip

I know it's been almost a month since our Vegas trip... I'm such a slacker, but work has picked up and things have actually been busier, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to get this done. Anyway - excuses aside, I will now throw down some pics. :o)

Brittany and Scott met us in Las Vegas and here we are in front of the fountain at Serendipity 3. This restaurant was so cute, there are lots of pics from this place.

Who doesn't love to give Elvis a kiss on the cheek??

This giant bustier was the hostess stand at Serendipity 3. Isn't it adorable?

New York New York

This year we went to Fremont Street for the first time. I didn't even know about this place! It was very cool.

On Fremont Street, this guy was playing the sax and it was incredible.

Here we are with Taylor and all her friends. Fromt left to right: Kandis, Becca, Me, Tim, Laura & Taylor.

So when we got to Fremont St, the girls were all freezing... so Dad told them to run into this souvenir shop and buy sweatshirts so we could all have a good time. These T-Shirts were $5.99 and they looked like a tourist group, it was hilarious. I swear, they had more fun in this store than they did anywhere else, it was so funny.

This was right behind that statue of Elvis, I guess there's an Elvis Theater... I'd love to see a show there someday. :o)

This is inside that Serendipity 3 restaurant. I had the Tex Mex Mucho Macho Taco Salad.... and if that isn't a mouthful, I dont know what is. But it was delicious. 

This is the roof and some decor inside Serendipity3.

Tim and I on the bridge to New York New York, I think...


This is on the subway thing at the airport...the trip was just getting started.

I think Dad might be paranoid of germs... but in this photo, he sorta looks insane, like he already caught something strange!

This is the restaurant at our timeshare in Tahiti Village. The food was great, the service... not so much. We waited like 2 hours or something... Well at least it felt like it. But the pizza was amazing.

Aren't the Chase's just so cute?

We stopped at an REI so Mom could get a little over the shoulder purse to carry around and Tim of course had a field day...it's amazing he got out of there without spending a fortune. He really wanted this vest. Why you ask?? I have no idea.

This is a classic Tim face. I love my man. :o)

Another shot in front of the fountain. The weather was absolutely amazing.

More decor at Serendipity 3.


The Chase's at Serendipity 3. Isn't this restaurant adorable? I was so taken with it, I dont know why... 

At Fremont Street, the girls all did the zip line. Here they are filling out their waivers. Such cuties.

More Fremont Street

And we met Spider Man...  

And finally, headed home again... here's Tim carrying both of our backpacks at the airport. What a guy. :o)

No comments: